Focus on Divine Fortune slot
As this slot is themed on ancient Greece, it’s easy to understand where there is an almost godly feel to the visuals of Divine Fortune. The reels are flanked by impressive statues of mythical creatures from Greek history, and there’s plenty more where they came from on the reels too, including minotaurs and pegasus horses.
You can start betting in Divine Fortune for just 0.01 credits per payline, meaning a minimum bet of 0.20 credits per spin, up to a maximum of 100 credits per spin covering five credits per payline. This broad spectrum of high and low betting limits makes Divine Fortune a popular video slot with low and high-rollers alike.
Gameplay Divine Fortune slot
The progressive jackpot is one of the main talking points of gameplay in Divine Fortune. Unlike some other NetEnt progressive slots, this jackpot is a local progressive rather than a global progressive, making the payouts casino-specific. That doesn’t mean the prizes aren’t impressive – the jackpot seeds at 10,000 credits and has been known to roll up into six-figures before being won in the past.
The theoretical return to player (RTP) percentage of this video slot is set at 96.59%, which is extremely solid considering the potential of triggering a local progressive jackpot has been added into the mix!
Winning symbols on Divine Fortune
There are plenty of base game symbols to look out for that can generate potentially lucrative payouts in Divine Fortune. Aside from the low-value playing card-style royals from Jack through to Ace, you’ll find four more valuable symbols in-play. There’s the Eagle of Zeus, the Minotaur and the Nemean Lion. All of which are worth 200x, 300x and 400x payouts for landing five each on a payline respectively.
The purple pegasus symbol is the game’s wild, capable of replacing all other base game symbols to enhance winning paylines. The Zeus Lightning scatter activates the Free Spins mode, and the coin symbols are your golden ticket into the eagerly anticipated progressive jackpot game.
Bonus & free spins
There are no less than four bonus games ready and waiting to be triggered in Divine Fortune:
- Free Spins feature – lock in at least three Free Spins scatters anywhere on the reels to get started, with a maximum of 12 free spins up for grabs.
- Falling Wilds Re-Spins feature – land a wild anywhere on the reels and watch it shift down one row before granting you on free re-spin.
- Wild on Wild feature – capable of being triggered during base game spins and in the Free Spins feature, look out for overlay wilds to fall on top of other wilds. The wild then expands to become fully stacked across an entire reel.
- Jackpot Bonus feature – find three or more gold coin Jackpot Bonus symbols to enter this jackpot game. Fill all three rows with Jackpot Bonus coins to bag the local progressive Mega Jackpot.
Make sure to visit the online casinos page and pick the offer that will suit you the best.
Our Divine Fortune tips for Canadian players
- Find three gold coins anywhere in view to enter the progressive Jackpot Bonus screen.
- Land three, four or five scatters to win five, eight or 12 free spins.