The Wish Master RTP and Volatility
The Wish Master has a Return to Player (RTP) percentage of 96.65 per cent. It’s also classed as a high volatility slot game. This means that, on average, players can expect payouts to be less frequent but to be in larger sums.
The Wish Master Symbols
On the reels of The Wish Master, you’ll find the four classic high card symbols accompanied by bejewelled animal tablets, which comprise the high-paying symbols. The symbols pay as follows at Level 1:
- Jack: 3 pays 5, 5 pays 50
- Queen: 3 pays 5, 5 pays 60
- King: 3 pays 5, 5 pays 80
- Ace: 3 pays 5, 5 pays 100
- Raven: 3 pays 20, 5 pays 300
- Scorpion: 3 pays 20, 5 pays 400
- Caracal: 3 pays 25, 5 pays 500
- Cobra: 3 pays 30, 5 pays 750
Along with these base game symbols, you’ll also find the Wild symbol, which substitutes for all symbols bar the Scatter. The Scatter symbol takes the form of a Scroll, which holds the key to all the features in The Wish Master.
How to Win on The Wish Master
To win on The Wish Master, you need to align three or more of the same symbol along one of its 20 paylines starting from the leftmost reel. Wild symbols can facilitate wins as they’ll substitute for the high card symbols and bejewelled animal tablets to create winning lines.
The slot game itself is made up of five reels and three rows, with the bet controls set beneath the reels. You can adjust the Coin Value from 0.01 to 0.50, with that amount being the amount that you bet on per line for each spin. Adjusting the Level, from one to ten, multiplies the number of coins on each payline by the number stated.
Once you’ve set the bet, press the big green Spin button to play The Wish Master.
The Wish Master Bonuses and Features
All of the features and bonuses in The Wish Master can be triggered by landing one Scatter symbol (the Scroll) anywhere on the reels. Once you do this, the genie will emerge from its lamp, randomly activating one of five features for the next ten spins.
Landing another Scroll will activate another feature and increase the spin counter by five. You can activate up to three bonus features at once in The Wish Master. The five features that the genie can grant you are:
- Extra Wild: All Cobra or Caracal symbols become Wilds.
- Wild Reel: The Scatter’s whole reel becomes Wild.
- Expanding Wild: All Wild symbols that land expands to cover the reel.
- Multiplier: All bet line wins are multiplied by 2x, 3x, or 6x if you get both bonuses.
- Random Wild: Two Wilds can land anywhere on the reels after each spin.
Maximum Win in The Wish Master
The maximum win in The Wish Master is 900,000 coins, which relies on you landing five Cobra symbols along a payline while having the two Multiplier features active.
Venture into the cavern of The Wish Master and see what this mystical entity has in store for you.